Friday, September 25, 2009

We're one!

They boys turned one on the 15th (we were in Missoula). We started out the day by going to the carousel and the park then we went over to our friends house, played in the pool and then had dinner and cake. We all had a great time.Weston at the Carousel

Jake at the Park












Jacob





































Weston











































Jake and West in their new hats




























Bed time...crazy that we now have two one-year olds!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it's a year already! They are so fun to see grow on the blog. No offense Luke, I'm not calling you a baby, but all their expressions in the photos remind me of you. I guess I just see you in each of your kids. Hope the rest of your trip goes well! Craig

    ReplyDelete