Friday, February 13, 2009

First Laugh


Weston wearing 3-D glasses and in Carhartt overalls

It rained all day. We wrap the boys in their moby wraps (a long piece of fabric that you wrap around yourself and put the baby in) and put them under our rain coats but they are almost too big to fit under them. I guess we'll have to get them their own rain suits soon.

Weston laughed for the first time yesterday. It was so cute that I kept trying to make him laugh. I found out while reading them an animal book that when I made a sheep noise "baaa" he would laugh, but that same noise made Jacob cry. It was very funny. So, here is a little video of the fun.


2 comments:

  1. cute! I like how it looks like Jacob waved at the very end. Glad to see y'all are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're getting so big!! i had tears i was giggling so much watching them. i love this blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete